The Gate Herself
A thin, malnourished body floats a few feet from the ground, limbs shrivelled and skin pulled taught. Bloodstained rags of clothing trail below it. From her back erupts a hideos growth of bone and flesh, Leer's spine and organs moulded like clay into a ring-like structure. Black smoke pours from the portal, which throbs and writhes with a hideous life.
>Feeble scratching 1d10 OR Open the Gate
Hits: 4 (30)
>Trauma Aura: Sanity and Fear saves taken by PCs are at (-)
>The Gate Opens: Gaunt enter realspace, roll D6 on table below.
- Pitch-black toxic smoke billows from the Gate, lit by purple lightening. Body save or 1d10 damage/turn spent breathing smoke.
- 1d10 Death Worms writhe sinuously through the air, spectral fronds twitching.
- 1d10/2 Crawlers scuttle through, swarming towards the PCs.
- 3 Gaunt Walkers erupt from the portal, wailing unearthly screams.
- Pyschic shockwave erupts from the portal, flooding the PCs minds with horrific visions. Sanity save or stunned for 1 round.
- A long, multi-jointed, skeletal arm reaches through the portal and grabs a random PC, Body save or be pulled through the portal next turn (unless stopped somehow).